What To Expect
While every patient will have a different experience as every patient has a circumstance and different set of goals, a typical office experience can be similar to the following.
Initial Office Visit
On your first visit you will be seen and thoroughly examined by Dr. Jacob M Conway. You will undergo a neurological, muscular, skeletal, and organ system exam. Please allow for up to an hour for the initial visit.
After Dr. Conway has had time to review your personal exam he will give you his review of findings. This is the point where he will give you a unique treatment based upon your exam findings. If you choose to go through with your treatment plan, then this is the point at which the plan starts.
Depending on your circumstances your ongoing treatment may include:
- Regular chiropractic adjustments
- Physiotherapy that is personalized through the neurological exam
- Work with your Doctor to develop work out routines, or determine weaknesses in your own training regimen
- Instrument assisted muscle work that optimizes the functional use of dysfunctional muscles
- Analysis of diet and nutrition to ensure that your body can handle its day to day stresses and recover quickly from them
- Neuromuscular kinesiology taping that helps with:
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Pain Reduction
- Performance Enhancement
- Injury Prevention
- Improvement In Circulation
Is Chiropractic Care Right for You?
Chiropractic is effective in treating many conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, and so much more!